Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May...

Hey friends, and hello May!!  Wow, I cannot believe another month in 2012 has ended and another has begun.  It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the New Year watching Dick Clark.  Now, he has passed; and I wonder what New Years will be like this year (and at the rate this year is going, it will be here sooner than I know).

I truly cannot believe May is here.  I mean, that means next month is June (and the big 3-0 for someone I know).  That also means, half of the year will soon be over and 2013 will be around the corner.  Along with Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Yikes!  Maybe I should get on my Christmas lists already.  Hmm, I wonder what I want to get everyone this year.  So many options, so little time.

In a little over a month, Collegiate will be over for the year.  Wow, just a few shorts months working here and it has flown by.  *Cough, cough* NOT!!!  This year has been super long working.  I do not get how teachers do it.  They truly have a gift.  I will work this summer here, but am looking for a full-time job; preferably before school ends here.  I would like to finish out the year with these kids (even though they drive me insane).

A huge sigh of relief has now come over me, since my grades have been posted.  I took three classes this year!!!  Yikes!  There were lots of nights of little sleep, and TONS of studying at Starbucks; but I did it.  I got a 4.0.  All A's!!!!  That keeps my GPA still at a 4.0!!!!!!!  Super excited.  I pretty much just screamed sitting here during study hall with my kids.

I started a new book yesterday, called 50 Shades of Gray.  We will see how I like it.  A lot of people I know have said it is an interesting book, to say the least.  So far I read chapter 1 in like 5 minutes.  It is a great good book.  It is very intriguing.  I will keep you informed about how it goes.

Well I am off, got to pay attention to my little ones (and hopefully not go insane).


No comments:

Post a Comment