Hey friends, hope all is well so far this week!
Sunday, Kenneth and I drove out to Midlotian to see a bed. Kenneth found it on craigslist, and let's just say for pete's sake we have pretty much been sleeping on the floor.
We (and by we I mean he) decided he'd get the bed. Of course, he had to brid his brother with beer to help move it today. So I come home to a ton of wood all around and Kenneth going… "hmmm, wonder how this works."
Crisis averted, called mom. Since Kenneth bought a waterbed frame, and my mother has put a few together in her days… match made in heaven.
Well now the bed is together. So back to the title of the post. Kenneth and I have not been sleeping on the floor, but close to it. We have been sleeping on air matresses since we moved in.
Now they have a few issues (as noted in the picture)... the left (dead) one is Kenneth's (it has a few holes) and the right (preggers) one is mine. Talk about comical.
Soon though, we will get an actual matress but until then…
No comments:
Post a Comment