Monday, April 16, 2012

Killing trees…

Oh yes, hi friends.  What a way to start a week.  I am sitting in Starbucks, killing trees (probably by the millions here) by writing and re-writing and re-re-writing my notes for my final tomorrow.

Part of me really does think the final will be the death of me.  Like seriously!!!!!  I have stressed so much about this.  Yikes!

I have kind of given up on getting an A in this class… which means kissing my 4.0 goodbye (insert crying face here please).  I only got a C+ on the midterm, even though it is curved and my paper says 82 on it (which is a B - so I am confused).  Yikes!!!!

Kenneth of course is getting a kick out of all of this, and I reckon from his point of view it is funny.  I really have not slept in a few days, my eating pattern sucks (more than normal), my coffee intake is starting to likely get to that point where it kills me, and I cannot focus.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????  Okay, well besides the obvious.  Luckily, this is the hardest exam of the finals.  I do not even have a Contract final, and my legal research final involves a computer (there is a god, haha)!

Okay, back to study time (and probably another coffee)!



No comments:

Post a Comment