Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This blogging this is starting to pay off... (in a sense)

Okay, so I love reading people's blog's.  It's like a way to be nosey without actually being too nosey (since you can only read what they write).  I read SkinnyRunner's blog (located at http://skinnyrunner.com/).  She lives out in California, and runs a LOT!  My friend Laura introduced me to the blog, and now I am addicted.

She occasionally does giveaways, and the last one she did was of Wildtree.  She had a four part giveaway, and I WON!!!  I won the $30 gift card to Wildtree.  The other winners won Garlic and Natural Grapeseed Oil sets.

I am super excited about my winnings!!!  I wonder what I could giveaway? Or if I could do a giveaway?  I know SkinnyRunner is endorsed by lots of companies like 26.2 Apparel, and others; and I know I do not run or anything like that to even be endorsed!  We shall see!

Maybe I could giveaway a kitten!?!??!  My mom's cat is having kittens in the beginning of June.  If you know anyone who would like one, PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment