Okay, so my Sunday was not perfect - Kenneth's car rolled today. He was on his way home, and he was not speeding, however his car went onto it's side.
A few minutes after it happened, I called and when I asked him how he was; his response was "I just wrecked my car!" I will admit, the wind was knocked out of me. I pretty much had a mini-heart attack when he told me that.
He is perfectly okay. However, his car is "totaled." Well the insurance agent will not get to it until tomorrow, however since the car has roof damage the car will probably be considered totaled.
I must admit, when I told my mother her first reaction was "OMG are you okay?" I did open with, mom I have some bad news to tell her about Kenneth and his car. Of course, she assumed I was with him when the accident happened (this is what happens when people assume).
I mean, I realize that we just finished car shopping in November when he bought his "new" car. I took forever to pick this car out. However, now that Kenneth has had this GREAT big SUV; he wants a better gas mileage car! Bring on the Prius!!
Okay folks, off to bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment