Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A boring day...

Okay, so today I did not do much; however I did more than yesterday!

I went to Coldwater Creek, the post office, and Martin's.  At Coldwater I ordered a dress, we will see if I like it when it comes in.  At the post office, I used the kios (for the first time) to get stamps (yes I am old-fashion, I love getting and sending snail mail)!  At Martin's I bought some mango juice, salad greens, cottage cheese and a few other things.  The mango juice will be talked about later on in this blog.


Okay, so a while ago I talked about a dress my mom bought me from Old Navy.  Here are a few pictures of it:
Black dress, green sports bra
Same dress, different view



Also, I talked about the cute orchid my mom got me!  It is so easy to take care of: water when dry, keep in moderate sunshine, keep away from cat!  So yes, though I do not have green thumb I can keep this thing alive!

A blog a few days ago, talked about Chai Seeds!  So here is a picture of the bag!  I take half a cup of mango juice and a tablespoon of these seeds and eat!  Yummy!  A lot of people I know eat these seeds in yogurt (ugh, cannot stand the texture).  They have no taste, only texture is the seed part - they also do not change the flavor of other things.  I did try it with cottage cheese yesterday, but it did not go so well: one, I think the cottage cheese was not so good; and two, the two different textures are just weird.

Okay, that's all for now folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment