Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun Thursday

So, yesterday I mean I did nothing important during the day.  Had a lazy day, petted the cat, enjoyed the wonderful sunshine, chatted with a bunch of friends (the norm)!

Kenneth came up last night, and we went to dinner.  We went to Plaza Azteca (a cool new Mexican place in Richmond).  It was really cool, and they had their own mariachi band (super cool)!!!  The food was good; I got Chori-Pollo (chicken and chorizo sausage) while Kenneth got a Burrito San Jose.  Both were really good.  I could not finish mine, but Kenneth scarfed his down quickly.  After that we went to Sam's Club to buy some fish, meat and blueberries!  I plan on making Kenneth a yummy fish dinner tonight!  We went dancing last night, which was loads of fun.  We took a West Coast Swing class at 8, and then the dance party at 8:30.  We had a lot of fun, Kenneth and I danced a lot together; and we danced separately also.  It was a lot of fun, but we were both tired; so we called it an early night!

He's coming back up tonight, and we are having a good dinner (hopefully), then dancing in Innsbrook.  Then MAYBE going to see Pirates 4!!!  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment