Last Wednesday, I probably during the day did nothing; was lazy. Wednesday night I did have dance class. It was a lot of fun.
Thursday, I went to the University of Richmond to meet with my advisor. He is very nice, and very helpful. I of course got lost driving there, and then went to the Help Desk (which I realize that all help desks I have ever been to are in the basement - hmmm, shouldn't the Help Desk be up high to get better reception? Just a thought). Then Kenneth came up and we made a really good dinner of tilapia and rice. It was super delicious. After that we went dancing, we took a class at 8 and the dance party started at 8:30. We had a lot of fun, however my stomach was not agreeing with me; so we left early.
Friday, I worked that afternoon until 5 (close). It was a semi-okay day, not too busy, not too boring. Kenneth came up that night too; we made tacos for dinner! Super yummy! For parts of dinner, we needed to go to the grocery shopping for some food (salad greens for the tacos, and food for Saturday's meal). and we ended up arguing like an old married couple as we walked through the store. An older couple looked at us, and laughed at our bickering. We rented two movies, Dinner for Schmucks
Saturday, I worked all day, from 9 until 5. Kenneth went car shopping. Needless to say, I feel like I got the wrong part of the deal here. I mean the weather was amazing, and I was stuck inside. Dislike a lot. For dinner that night, I put a huge piece of salmon in the oven with some s&p, evoo, soy sauce, and garlic and onion powder. It cooked very nicely. We also had some broccoli and home-made mashed potatoes. I did pretty good on my cooking. After that, we decided to play, Halo: Combat Evolved
Sunday, I went to work again; and Kenneth went home. Work was okay, a little on the busy side though. After work, I drove up to Winchester to see my mother for Mother's day. Needless to say, I stopped at Sheetz on my way home and indulged in fried mac&cheese bites (they are my weakness). I got home around 9, traffic was a BIOTCH!!!!!!! Once I got home, my mom gave me a Mother's Day present from Meredith. My mom had made a mold of Mere's paw print, and put it on a rubber mold (so it cannot melt, or be squashed). It is super cute! Too bad my other cat did nothing for me for Mother's Day, except run away from me when I said I loved her (yes, my cat - Hermione - is a slight BIOTCH)! My mom says that Hermione learned from her mother, and I said I learned from her (oh yeah, I know it was not a nice comment - but it was the truth). Mom was super tired, and we had a full day planned for Monday; so we called it a night.Monday, we got up super early to get to Mom's hair appointment. She got a super cute haircut (I totally forgot to take a picture, maybe I'll get her to do it). After that, we ran a few more errands in town; then headed East to Leesburg, Virginia for some shopping. Leesburg has the outlets; which is a lot of fun! We went to Old Navy (where she bought me two cute dresses Old Navy Womens Cross-Front Jersey Tank Dresses
Yesterday, I got up super early (6:30); my mom gave me her chiropractor appointment at 8 (which was super nice of her). I had to drag Kahula with me (my mom's 20lb. cat). Kahula was going to the vet to get shaved (he had a lot of mats). So, dragging the cat to the chiropractor I got to bring him inside and Chris, Mary and myself went into a room and let him out of his crate. He was stooped down, and when I opened the door he stood up and they both went "Oh WOW, he's huge." Which he is, he sits way above a 750ml of Captain Morgan. He walked around and was on his best behavior; he even walked back into his crate. I had a great appointment with Chris. Afterwards, I went to get my oil change. Lugged the cat into the waiting room, he did not make much noise. The guy there asked me if I always carted around my cat, I of course laughed and said "No, he's going to the v-e-t." Which of course, he responded by saying he had to take his dog that morning because the dog had an upset stomach. Once he actually saw the cat's size, he was like "Wow, do you need help carrying the crate?" I of course laughed, and was like "No, I got it." Kahula was loving all the attention he got. He is actually a good riding mate, he talks; you can have a conversation with him and he will respond back. I took him to the vet, where he started to shake; even though everyone kept saying how handsome he was. I was glad to not be the one picking him up (that was mom's job). I dropped him off, and got on the road (my trip north was short and sweet).
I drove back down to Richmond, and made good time. I got parked in the MCV deck, with a spot on the 6th floor, and time to run by Chick-Fil-A and get a sandwich. I must admit, I have now been into MCV twice and have not gotten lost either time (wahoo to me)! I ate the sandwich while I run up to work. I worked from 11:45 until 5; giving only one tour. It was not boring, since I had a good book to read. I borrowed my roommate's books recently: Something Borrowed
Today, Kenneth drove me to my car - I called AAA, and then got towed. It was only a wire issue, thank god! Now I am home, with Surely (yes that is my car's name).
Okay, so that's all for this post right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment