 |
| HUGE inflatable beer |
Okay, so Kenneth and I both participated in Richmond's Third Annual Dominion Riverrock! Here are a few highlights: Kenneth did the MGD 5k Mud Run on Friday night while I participated in the photography contest all weekend. Here is a few pictures (I will post more when I get time):
 |
| Best shirt ever |
 |
| Kenneth starting off his run |
 |
| Kenneth near the end of the mud pit |
 |
| Closer... |
 |
| At the end |
 |
| After the run... |
 |
| No, I did not want a hug |
 |
| Fun kayak rides |
 |
| Trying to be in first place |
 |
| Trying to sit on each other's laps |
Right before he went on a paddleboat :)
 |
| Hand me the paddle |
 |
| NO, I said "HAND IT TO ME" |
 |
| Getting ready to stand up |
Bike runs - totally lots of fun
Boldering semi-finals
Okay, that's all for now folks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment