Okay, so I am a little bit different than other people; I have two "birthdays!" I have my actual birthday in September that my family and I celebrate every year. I also have a 2nd birthday - Arrival Day - in January. Arrival Day celebrates the day I "arrived" in America (yes, for all who do not know: I am adopted). My family and I have always celebrated the day I was finally with my family. I have always gotten presents, cake and we have watched the movie of my arrival (my uncle taped it).
So this year for Arrival Day, my mom "bought" me dance lessons at Rigby's Jig. She was going to get me the "Introduction Package" and a "Monthly Unlimited."
Yesterday, I went to Rigby's for two classes. I purchased my packages and started my classes!
So far, on Tuesday I will be taking Beginning 1 Waltz at 7 and Beginning 2 Country Two-Step. Once my Waltz and Country Two-Step classes end (they are only three weeks long), I will be taking Beginning 1 Rhumba at 7 and Beginner 2 Waltz. On Wednesday, I will be taking Beginning 1 Ballroom Crash Course at 8. Thursday I will be taking Introduction to West Coast Swing at 8, then a dance party at 8:30.
So, dancing gives me a great source of a workout and lots of fun! Ballroom dancing, is a generational thing; and it is fun to be the youngest person there! I love dancing and it is a good confidence booster!
Okay peeps, that's all for now! Hope you have a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment