Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh Goodbye May...

Hey friends, happy Thursday.  I hope everyone is counting down the hours to the weekend!!  I must admit it is odd to realize tomorrow is Friday and also the first of June.  I mean, where did May go???  Heck, where has 2012 gone???

Looking back over the last five months, I have realized I truly have done a lot.  I went to the beach for a week, go a 4.0 this semester even taking three classes, have started working out taking Barre classes and spent a lot of time working on my relationships.

Today for lunch I am spending it at Panera, enjoying the day.  Hover it is a little hot right now, so I am sitting inside enjoying the AC (my poor car, Surely, does not have it).  I brought my computer, my mom's tablet and my phone because I have a lot to do.



You cannot see it, and it is pretty much gone but my lunch was the BBQ Chopped Salad.  I truly love this salad, I tried to re-make it at home one night and it was still awesome.  I do think thought that it is not a chipotle ranch dressing that Panera uses but a Thousand Island mix.  I used regular ranch and it was fine.

This morning I went to the eye doctor, to find out I need new contacts because my left eye got worse.  Boo.  Yet, I got a new RX for glasses and will probably be purchasing some soon.  I feel like I should get more adult/professional glass frames, but I still want some HOT PINK ones!  The ones I have are super awesome!!  These are some old pictures, but still same glasses!




I mean they are pretty sweet, Baby Phat with pink inside.  They are super nice and comfy!  Plus they are pink!!!  So we will see how it goes.



Now that tomorrow is June, I realize that soon it will be July and half of 2012 will be over.  Needless to say, I am excited to see July because that means that sooner rather than later it will be September and I will be turning 25.  Yes, a quarter of a century old; I cannot believe it!!!  I know it is not that old, but still it is pretty awesome!  Plus seeing June come on the calender means someone will be turning the big 3-0!!  Of course since I just announced my age, it obviously is not me!!


Yup this crazy guy will be 3-0 soon!!!  I think I am more excited than he is!!  Oh well, it is fine!

Alright friends, I have got to work now.  It is insane that these kids are done with school today.  YIKES!!  Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment