Wednesday, May 30, 2012

He truly loves me!!!

Hey friends, so yes this post is a bit on the mushy side... but it is super funny!

So Kenneth likes to shave.  I think it is part of his military "training."  Yet true to form, he shaves either every morning or night.  I mean, it is kind of ridiculous.  I have been dealing with it for close to 5 years now.  Geeze.  I will admit I LOVE the stubble.  If he shaves in the morning, by the time I get home at night he has a nice, but small stubble.

Now, recently (i.e. this past week) he has not shaved.  I mean truly NOT shaved.  He has complained like crazy about it.  Yet, he gave me a beard.



 These first few are from Saturday... when he finally admitted to me that he was growing it for me!!!


 These are from last night, were he finally shaved when we were heading to bed (insert crying here)!
See, he loves me

His attempt at a self-portrait of himself/beard... FAIL!

So yes, this past week I have been in heaven with this beard.  Yet, now I am sad because it is gone.  Oh well, since it took close to 5 years to actually get this I guess I cannot complain too much!!!  So yes, Kenneth (I know you read the blog) now EVERYONE knows how much you love me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment