Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This past Saturday...

Hey friends, happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone has had a good past few days.  It has been interesting in our place, but good.

So this past Saturday, I went to work and Kenneth became a lobster.  Okay, that is a lie; but not really.  Yes, I did work at the museum.  Kenneth went out on the water with his brothers.  Of course, now he looks like a lobster is now is scratchy and soon to be peeling!

Yes, he is such a catch...




Please notice the white patch on his left shoulder/arm area...
Oh yes, I am dating lobster man!!!  For dinner that night, I caved and got fried chicken (from the nearby grocery store).  I mean, I have not had fried chicken in a LONG time...  plus it came with two sides and some biscuits.  Yum!!!



Oh yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment