Saturday, May 12, 2012

Going to the movies!!

Hey friends, happy Saturday!  I hope everyone has had a relaxing Saturday so far.  Today I have spent most of it at work, but now am happy at home!

Tonight, Kenneth and I are going on a date.  We are going to see this movie, The Avengers.  Plus we are going to see it at the CineBistro at Stony Point Fashion Park.  We have never been to one before, so we are super excited.  Now, we are going to see a 10pm movie; so no dinner.  However, we will be enjoying some popcorn and drinks never the less!

I am super excited to go to this theater, since it is 21 and up ONLY.  Needless to say, this does make it a plus.  However, even though it is 21 and up it is too expensive.  I mean, it is like $12.50 for a ticket, plus $3.00 for 3D (which our movie is) and almost a $3.00 charge for buying a ticket online.  It cost $35 for our tickets.  I hope it is worth it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment