I gave my mom her Mother's Day presents last week when she was here. She got a cute purple scarf (it has polka-dots but at the same time the polka-dots make lines on the scarf). It was kind of a weird scarf, but really pretty. She also got an IOU for some wine tours up in NOVA. She has never been, so sometime this summer I am going to go visit her and get some touring done. Also, she got a bottle of chocolate wine. The last wine festival Kenneth and I went to we tasted it (yuck!) but bought it for her. She likes those kinds of things (hey, someone has to)!!!
Then on Thursday I surprised the heck out of her by sending flowers to her work. For one, I figured flowers to work was better than our house since my dog would probably eat them. Secondly, at work everyone else could see and appreciate them too! So one of her co-workers helped up there by telling the staff and keeping her in the dark. She was so surprised. I mean, I have never bought her flowers, never the less have had them sent to her work. She told me she almost cried and was speechless. TOTALLY worth it. Now, granted I would have loved to see a video of when the co-worker informed her she had flowers; but I will take what I can get!
So Mom, I love you!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment