Hey friends, happy Friday!! I hope your day went awesome!! My day has been eventful and boring, all at the same time.
My morning started out being completely lazy and wonderful!! Yet at the same time I decided to be active and adventurous!! If you look to the right side of my blog post here, you will see this new widget!!! Yes I, the most laziest person on the planet (besides my cat, who I know is not a person), am going to participate in a yoga challenge!! My friend Courtney is running it, and I think it will be lots of fun!
Oh but I will admit that I had the HARDEST time getting the widget to show up. I mean, I tried for close to an hour. Most of that was yelling at the computer to make it work (which did not, obviously)! So of course I had to wait for Kenneth to get home and have him do it. Just so everyone knows, he did it in like five minutes; but then again he is a tech savvy (unlike me)!!! Oh thank the lord for someone having a clue!
Of course if you want to participate please join up!!! The more the merrier!
No comments:
Post a Comment