So I am sure that everyone has been listening to the radio, in the past two months or something; and because of this I am sure you have heard Call Me Maybe. I stumbled upon this video the other day, from a friend on Facebook; she saw it on Good Morning America.
Needless to say, it made me laugh!!!
I will hate to admit this, but I like Selena Gomez; especially this song!!!
Of course this song has been rocking out in my head too:
This song has been blared in the car too: Glad You Came by The Wanted, We Are Young by Fun, What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, and pretty much anything on the radio!! I truly am not prejudice with my music on the radio, as long as it is not heavy rock or most NPR.
Needless to say, my radio keeps me rocking out in the car like crazy! I am sure people think I am insane as I drive through town dancing and singing at the top of my lungs. Now, I mean I can sing; I sung in my church's adult choir when I was in middle to high school. Plus others at my church now ask me to join the choir. Hey, I will take it. Never had a lesson in my life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment