Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Art of Doing Laundry...

So today, I realized I should do some laundry.

I had a stack of bath towels that as I put into the washer, was more than just a few.

I realize that I put off doing laundry frequently, until I have at least four piles of clothes sorted on my floor, blocking the way into my bathroom.

The art of me doing laundry does take a while; since I do not throw them all in together.  I do sort my clothes: whites, bright colors, dark colors, towels, sheets, and jeans.  Tons of laundry options, not enough time for them all to be done.

If we lived like the Jetsons, our clothes would be pulled off of us by machine, put in the washer, and done and pressed before we finished our shower.  Oh, the lives of television stars; how envious we can be.

I realize that some people do their laundry on a Saturday or Sunday; since they work the rest of the week.  I also, realize some people do their laundry every week because they run out of clothes every week.  I get that some people do do their laundry when they run out of clothes (like myself), however it takes me more than just one week have to do laundry.


That's all, off on the way to have clean clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment