Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday thoughts... More or less a continual of earlier...

Ok, so the last post was more of a reflection and not really a lot about me.

Lets see, I HATE daylight savings time.  Losing an hour of sleep last night was just the pits.

So having a "lazy" night watching M*A*S*H on T.V. Land has been great; however the worrying about finding a job, how to pay for everything I need to, and all the other crap of life has made the sleeping thing not work so well.

At least today I was able to get a few things done while I went to Target.  I was able to buy a few small things for my cousin and his wife who live in North Carolina and are expecting twins in June.  Super excited for them.

Speaking of babies... Ever since I lost my Grandmother in October; I have this huge feeling of emptiness.  I have told people that I would love to have a baby to help feel the void.  However, everyone tells me that that is silly and I need a bunch of other things before that can happen.

Part of me just wants to go; somewhere.  Well, not somewhere, Paris, France.  I am obsessed with Paris.  Paris is my back ground on my computer, and I have been there twice.  French is such a beautiful language and flows off the tongue with ease.

Thirty facts about me:
1. I love the combination of dark chocolate and mint, especially in the Three Musketeers with Mint bars!!!
2. I love ducks soooo much!
3. I love penguins a lot too!
4. My favorite color is pink!
5. I would love to have a zoo of my own with all different types of animals (however reptiles and insects would be on a limited scale).
6. I hate spiders, no matter how big or small.
7. I am addicted to the iPod game called Smurf Village.
8. I prefer to drink water with a flavor instead of plain!
9. I have always been an Episcopalian.
10. I drive a stick shift.
11. Both cars I have ever owned were Honda Civics!
12. My cat is always there for me.
13. I love watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, honey dew, blueberries and pretty much any fruit (as long as I do not have to cut it).
14. I prefer chicken over any other meat.
15. I love Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Italian, and American food (well I love food).
16. I want to live in France for over a year.
17. I have two holes in each ear.
18. I feel naked without my jewelry on.
19. I am addicted to my blackberry.
20. My favorite flower is a red rose.
21. I collect spoons from places I go.
22. I am started to collect shot glasses too!
23. My favorite alcohol is gin, bourbon and tequila!
24. I am working on learning the guitar (been trying since I was in middle school).
25. I want to learn to play the piano again.
26. Part of me wants to go to seminary for graduate school.
27. Part of me wants to go to culinary school since I LOVE food!
28. I hate being allergic to shell fish.
29. I love eating fish.
30. I love love!!!


Ok, I think that's it for tonight! Good night Gracie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment