After the great meeting, I drove downtown to the museum to work from noon until five. By the time I walked in the museum, I had a massive migraine. The museum was steadily busy all day, and especially when our bus tour guests started to arrive at noon. The bus tour was completely packed with twenty-eight people; however we had a huge issue with someone who wanted a spot but did not make a reservation and complained with very bad grammar about not getting a seat. How is it my problem that you refused to give your credit card number over the phone and so no space was reserved for you. The brochure says reservations required. Ugh, some people just piss me off.
After that, Rick and I stayed steadily busy with tour after tour. We really did not get a chance to sit down and eat lunch or snack. By the time we left at five, we had made tons of money for the museum and also done lots of tours for great people!
Once I got home, the migraine stayed. I cooked some rice to eat with a boca burger for dinner. I added some cheese and bbq sauce to the burger. Man, dinner was good! :) After that, I just laid in bed. I had the television going, and the noise did not bother me; but the light did. My migraines normally affect light, not sound. I can stand to hear anything, but brightness is what bugs me. I am capable of texting without looking at my phone, so for a bit I could communicate with my roommate while I was dying in bed. After while, I decided to take a bath to help my migraine go away. I thought having my iPod play some calming music would help, but having my ears underwater did not work so well (oh silly me)! So, after my bath my migraine was gone! However, my body and mind were completely awake. So, from about eleven until two I was awake, watching television and laughing at Psych. Oh yes, the fact that my migraine went away was great, but not being able to sleep afterwards was annoying.
Sunday (today), was typical. I missed going to church (even though I did plan on attending, but no sleep kind of slashed that idea), and I went to work at the museum. Today, Jessica and I had what seemed to be an easy going day; until a quarter before one, a huge group of women came in and said they had an appointment at one to see the museum. Jessica and I had a lot of issues dealing with the computer, and being on the phone with our boss trying to figure out everything. We finally gave up, and told the women that someone would get back to them about everything. So, Jessica and I looked in-competent to everyone standing around dealing with us, even though it was not our mistake that the group was not in the computer. Jessica gave the group a tour of the house, while I tried to make the computer work (stupid computer and I fought like always). My boss got a note left about everything, so she can fix it tomorrow.
![]() |
| My pot |
![]() |
| My suffocation |
Off to figure out what's for dinner now, and hope I can use my new pan!!!


Hey, Jessamy! I'm so glad you commented on my post so that I could head over here to your blog :) I didn't realize you had broken into the blog world! Do you like it? I think yours looks great! Consider me a new reader :)
ReplyDelete