Ok, so I realized I did not blog yesterday. Well, since yesterday was the Manic Monday; a lot has happened since Sunday.
After my blog on Sunday, Kenneth came up (along with two six-packs of beer); my silly boyfriend decided that since I drank all of my beer, I needed more! Well, since it was past seven, and I was starving he decided to tell me that all I was allowed to "eat" is beer! Too bad we decided to go to Capital Ale House in Innsbrook and enjoy their Sunday night special. There Sunday night special is if you order a drink any appetizer is under $10 (normally) the appetizer is then $2. Oh it is a great special, and the one that I enjoy the most. For dinner we had: pierogies, a chicken tostada, and wings. The food was amazing, like always and for three appetizers for $6 (instead of close to $30) is an amazing deal! For drinks, Kenneth had some random beer and I had a Chez Republic (it was a good beer).
So Monday... Oh Monday... How I wish that day did not exist in the week. Mondays are always stressful. I got an email from my boss, saying we needed to talk on Wednesday (when I get to work) about the mix up on Sunday. I texted Jessica, the girl I work with to see if she got the same email; she did. She told me what the meeting was about, and how we "get blamed" because our boss forgot to let us know. So messed up. So of course, that came in like almost instantly once I woke up; and I wanted to go back to bed. However, I did get up later than usual because Kenneth was here. Always on the day after he spends the night, he is always late for work. It is not my fought, but I am pretty sure his boss hates me!
After waking up and dealing with the great email from my boss, I had to drive up to Ashland to cat sit for a friend. The drive up to Ashland is never truly bad, it is the people who also are driving that make the trip unbearable. Once I got to the house, the cat actually was happy to see me. My friend who's house I went to, is the same house I lived in for a few months trying to figure out my life. This cat, Tunney, is my god cat! I have known Tunney since she was a little kitten, she would climb on my back, jump on my head from the stairs, and enjoy my company so much; however once Anne moved close to Richmond with Tunney, Tunney felt like I had abandoned her. So now Tunney and I have a "love/hate" relationship; more I love her and she hates me. I went in the afternoon, hoping I could get the mail, recycling and trash containers in; however once I got there the recycling and trash had not come to be collected. I was very annoyed at the trash collection people, since they normally have it collected super early so it can come in by the afternoon. Ann told me that last week the trash was late also. Total dislike! :(
So I came home, and realized I needed to start laundry. But, my roommate came home so I had to catch up with her!!! I have not seen her a lot recently, our schedules just do not mesh together. Pretty much the last time I saw her, I was dying with my migraine Saturday night. And of course I had to find out all the drama from school, and of course today she called me when she was leaving her school to tell me the HUGE drama from today. Oh, I love elementary school drama!!! The drama today is hysterical!
Oh yes, so I did get to start my laundry; and of course the moment I started my laundry the sky opened up and lightening filled the air! I was like, yeah oh well, I'm going to keep going with it! I finished all but one load last night, and I mean I still need to get the last load out from last night.
Of course, once it started to storm, I decided I wanted to be out on the porch taking pictures (trying to get a lightening beam). I epically failed at getting a bolt, since I never charge my batteries both of them were so close to dead. I got a tiny bolt in a picture, I just need to upload it and check on it. I will post it once I get my butt moving.
Today, being Tuesday I woke up to over thirty messages on my phone. I do have a crackberry, so I do get my emails to my phone; however I have never woken up to this many messages. Most of the messages were junk email (sales, coupons, etc); however I got a great email from a friend. The email was a potato soup recipe I have been trying to get my hands on since October when Angel made it for my family when my grandmother had her stroke. The soup is amazing, once I make it I will share the recipe and tell you how it is! Besides that, most of the messages just got deleted off my phone but kept on my computer.
I had to send an email for the church bulletin, and of course and email to remind my kids about our meeting on Sunday. And, of course I feel stressed today because I have two meetings tonight about youth group and also other church items. Blah, stupid meetings. I am not really prepared for either meeting; and probably should be preparing, but no I am blogging instead.
So blogging, something a lot of people I know do; or at least follow someone who blogs. However, if someone does not "follow" the blog how does the blogger know someone is reading? I mean I am not complaining; if only the people who read my blog are my followers, that is fine for me. I blog because I can, not for someone. However, I do follow a bunch of blogs. Mostly people I have known, either at school or dance; and it is a nice way to keep up with someone but also work on my blogging skills, too. An old roommate of mine has a specialized blog, with specific blogs every day of the week; two girls are both into pageants and so their blogs are about the pageant lifestyle and all that goes along with being a title winner. A girl I went to school did a vlog (video blog) today, and I think that it was awesome. So, to all my readers: if I did a vlog what would you like me to vlog about?
I guess that's all for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment