On Wednesday I did some laundry, but more always seems to creep up.
Thursday I had two hours of training for my new job. It was fun. Cool people. That night we went dancing, which was fun. However we were both super tired, so we did not stay long.
Friday, once again I had some training for work. Kenneth was just lazy and went to Kohl's for the most part! I came home, just in time for us to get back into the car and drive to Charlottesville. Or at least that is what I thought would happen. Nope, I got to ride! I was stoked!!! Yet, like always when we drive up there we get traffic. It took us two hours to go what should be like a 45 minute drive. We were SLIGHTLY pissed, AGAIN!
Yet, it gave me some time to take some great pictures... Okay, so some are worse for the ware, but I was bored - give me a break!!!
| Me being funny |
| My hair use to be permed, so I was trying to see how curly it still was |
| My cute driver... |
| .... yeah, he is cute! |
| Documenting how much he loves me - a neck massage!!! |
| The AWESOME pink rims |
| Our FAVORITE place to eat |
Saturday morning we woke up and had some AMAZING home-made blueberries muffins! We then went to play on the lake in the kayaks. I did not stay out that long because I was getting nauseous with the wake and all that. After that we decided to go to Downtown Charlottesville. We had never really been into Charlottesville, we decided to enjoy the scenery. Yet, of course we picked the weekend that University of Virginia students were moving in. Oh well, at least we had a fun time! We had lunch at some cute sandwich shop and then some fro-yo!!! There was a SweetFrog there!! Yet, it was SOOOO small. I was slightly disappointed in the size and amount of toppings. But needless to say, I made the best out of it!
We drove back to Richmond that evening, and enjoyed some Wii
Sunday I had to work at the museum. It was actually a pretty good day! I had one tour. We did okay in sales! I was happy, until it was time to leave. About the minute we were about to leave, the heavens opened up and poured. We could not really see our cars, which were about 30 feet away. It was bad. So we stood there, and waited! Eventually it calmed down, so we made a run for it!
For dinner, we had some fish! Kenneth also purchased me some new pillows. He apparently thinks that my decade old pillows needed to be updated. I was sad to see one go, another I put into the living room to be a support pillow on the couch, but the last "dead" pillow will not go. This pillow is the most comfortable thing I have!!! Once again, we played some H.P.!!!
This morning, I went to weigh in. Needless to say, I did gain some weight; but I got a cool charm. I got a charm for attending 16 weeks!!! It is cool! Now, all I need is the charm "bracelet." This afternoon I had a Wildtree party! My friend Anne hosted it, and it was fun! We throughly enjoyed our time and food!
Hope my catch up has been fun!
P.S. I know that Hermione hijacked my blog, it is okay! She is spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment