I rummaged through my cabinets, and realized I had set out chicken this morning. Bingo, I will roast some chicken in the oven with some salt, pepper and Grapeseed oil. Yet, then I realized I needed a side dish.
So, I decided on couscous! I mean, I LOVE couscous! Yet, I realized in my rummaging that I did not have any chicken stock to cook my couscous in. Drats! Except, then I realized that I had some Wildtree Chicken Bouillon Soup Base in my Wildtree pile, so I pulled it out and read the directions. It is simple, 2 teaspoons in 1 cup hot water. So, having to boil 1 cup water for my couscous I quickly added the Wildtree soup then couscous; covered and then let it sit for 5 minutes.
I roasted my chicken for like 12 minutes.
Needless to say, my dinner was AWESOME!!!
And I am not the only one...
![]() |
| Hermione was checking out the food, she was not sure about the couscous; but she really wanted a piece of chicken - too bad she was not going to get any... |
So, I know that if I die tonight in my sleep; it is because she did not get any chicken!!!
I will let you know tomorrow how my night goes!


No comments:
Post a Comment