Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wildtree meetings

So friends, I want EVERYONE I know to know about Wildtree!

I mean Wildtree is an all natural food company that focuses on Grapeseed oil and culinary blends!  Everyone I know who has tried the products have LOVED them!  I mean, it is a simple and EASY way to make a meal!

Last night, I went to a Wildtree team meeting in Midlothian.  We met at Cafe Caturra, in the same shopping area as Capital Ale House!  Needless to say, I have never seen this place before; since I only focus on Capital and nothing else!  So the meeting was great, and it was nice to meet other reps. in the area!  We had a great time!

So, now I need all my friends to want to host a party!  It can be as simple as me bringing everything and making it all, you just do the shopping; or you can do it all!  Yet, it is so simple to host a tasting!  So think about it and let me know!!!  Plus, if everyone you invite orders over $200, you (as the host) get $40 of FREE products of your choice!!!

So think about it friends!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment