Hi friends, I hope all is well!
Last night I decided to make some homemade Shepard's pie!!! I have been debating it for a while now, but finally caved last night and made it! Now, needless to say my thought process was not so clear; I had read recipes and all that jazz, but still not clue. So I attempted it, and needless to say... It was a SUCESS!!
Here are some pictures of my fun...
 |
| My boiling potatos |
 |
| My meat mixture |
 |
| Adding the corn and peas in |
 |
| My cheesey mashed potatos |
 |
| Mixture almost finished |
 |
| Right before going into the oven |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| My bowl of yummy-ness!! |
Needless to say, I had it for dinner last night, breakfast this morning and probably dinner tonight!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment