Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Book review

Hi friends, I hope you find this well and dandy!

The newest book I just finished reading is called, One Day (Vintage Contemporaries Original) 1st (first) edition Text Only.  I borrowed it from my roommate, and was not sure if I was going to like it.  However, I was completely absorbed into it, and finished it in two days.  I of course read it at work, so it took a bit long to finish than I wanted.  The book was completely amazing, and such a good read.  I love the change of dates, even though it is a constant; but I hated one few paragraphs near the end of it.  Of course, I will not spoil it for anyone who is considering reading it.

Now, of course I will see the movie; but I might wait until it comes out at Redbox because I am a little cheap when it comes to going to the movie theater!

That is all for now folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment