Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Long time no talk

Hi friends, I hope everyone has had a good week so far!  Today is Wednesday, which means two more days of the week left!!  Yipee!! :)
I must admit, this week has been slightly long but pretty nice.  Both the past two days I have been able to go to work at around 10, and yesterday got to leave at 4:30!  Needless to say, it has been nice!  Also, today flew by so it was even better!
I cannot wait for the heat to kick down tomorrow!

Last night we went to dance, which was nice; afterwards we went to Target.  We were both complaining about feet pain, so we each got insoles which hopefully will work!  We shall see tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I have "orientation" at University of Richmond for their School of Continuing Studies!  I am super excited, but super nervous.  I have received one syllabus so far, and two books.  Needless to say, I am super excited that I only have to buy one book per class!!!  Wahoo, totally beats my 7 books per one class, per 5 classes!  YIKES!
I have started to read for class, which is super weird and awkward compared to my old college days!

Okay, well off here now to do some cooking for dinner, and some book reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment