Hi friends, I hope all is well! It is Wednesday which is great and means there are only two days of the work week left!!! Yipee!!!!
Today I finished at the law firm, and needless to say I am happy about it. I mean, I had a great time. The people I worked with on a regular basis were SUPER nice. Yet, the tedious work I did was driving me up the wall!
I would say I am excited about being lazy again... BUT, I am not going to be lazy. I have accepted a part-time job as an after-school counselor at a private school here in Richmond. I am super excited. Since the program is so detail oriented, I will fit right in.
So a little recap on my life...
Monday morning I had the interview at the school. It rocked. My boss is super nice (good point)! Then I went to the office, and it was okay. Kenneth came up for dinner and we had Chinese food, which I have been craving FOREVER!!! We also got some grocery shopping in, and so it was a good day!
Tuesday (yesterday) was a LONG day. I had a breakfast forum at my school at 7:30 in the morning, which means I had to leave at 7. Needless to say, I am not use to getting up that early or functioning then either. I made it, and the forum was good! I enjoyed it (plus the food was yummy)! After that, of course back to the law office. I made it home for about ten minutes before I had to run out the door for another meeting. The second meeting was at church, and I thought I was going to be late as anything (even though I speed like crazy - wait, Mom, do not read that line; and if you have, forget it)! I got there late, but the meeting started late; so whatever! After the meeting, Anne and I had to catch up about a few things for youth group! Needless to say, I am excited about our upcoming year!!!
So today, I have not really done much. Just cleaned up my room and organized some papers. I plan on doing some laundry later on. We shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment