So, Hi friends! If you do not know, I am the cat!
THE CAT!!! My mommy loves me so much, and spoils me to the extreme! Today she left me to run errands and attend a meeting, so I decided to hijack her blog and give you a post! So here it goes...
So yesterday my mommy came home super early from work, I was so excited to see her! I do not enjoy when she works because I do not get to spend time with her. I love curling up next to her when she is trying to do something and make her move because I am hogging the area! I also love spending time on her chest, looking out the window!
 |
| She decided to take this picture, I of course did not want the picture taken - I do not need everyone to know how beautiful I am (hence why I am not looking at the camera) |
 |
| See, this is what I was talking about - cuddling next to her and moving her over so I can have more room |
 |
| Oh yes, she took this; yet you cannot see my full beauty to be jealous (so the point is made) |
Well, I hope you all have enjoyed my beauty and my hijacking!!! She will probably post something later on, who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment