Hey friends, happy Friday! I am so happy it is Friday, you have no idea. This week I have worked a 40 hour week. I mean, I have not worked one of these in a few months. So this killed me. Plus it was a camp week at school, so it was hardcore insane. We had like fifty kids, half of which had never been with us before; half were not even in Kindergarden and the other half were just insane from it being summer. Wait, my math is wrong there; but whatever. I am exhausted, like beyond exhausted. All I want to do is crawl into bed (which might happen sooner than expected)!
Okay, so my June Yoga Challenge has been good. Monday and Wednesday nights I took a Barre Light class; that I normally take on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Yet, working a 40 hour week tweaked my schedule a lot. I was going to take a class tonight, but got an email earlier saying it was cancelled because not enough people registered online. Bummer to not working out, but yipee to not passing out in class from exhaustion.
So, since class was cancelled I decided to do a workout at home. We have a ton of DVDs for working out, but I never use them. I always forget. Tonight I did Gaiam AM Yoga For Your Week DVD. I got it at Dick Sporting Goods the other day. It has five options: standing poses, twists, back bends, forward bends and hip openers.
I did the hip openers video. It was roughly 25 minutes long. Good poses, but crappy music. The music made me want to cry, not relax. It is not exactly music that would wake me up in the morning, it would probably put me back to sleep!
Hopefully I will get to the other four another time!
Well that is all I have right now friends! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment