Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh Hello Monday!

Hey friends, happy Monday. I hope everyone's weekend was swell and that so far Monday has not been too bad!

My weekend was fun. Friday night we went out for a belated birthday dinner with my old roommate! It was loads of fun, and great food. We went to a place called O'Charley's; which has pretty good rolls when you order. Kenneth and I had the 2 for $20: we split the good time nachos for an appetizer and both got some form of pasta for the entree. Mine was the Chicken Italia and he got the cajun chicken pasta. Both were super good, and enough for leftovers on Saturday.

I worked Saturday, but once I got off I came home, ate dinner and then was back out the door. Our presence was requested at my old roommate's new apartment for a very belated house warming party! It was a lot of fun. I knew a few of the people there, but got to meet new friends too. We had a lot of fun, but called it quits early on since we were both tired.

Sunday was a lazy day, which was totally worth it. We pretty much did nothing all morning, I mean heck I did not even get out of bed until like ten. Luckily we did not have any plans but eventually went to a few stores. We went to Sam's Club for milk, frozen fruit (for smoothies), and fish. Luckily I could pick put computer printer paper, grapes and some new pens. After that we ran by Target to pick up my prescription and measure my shoe size (not that the two were related or anything). Yet of course walking through the dollar section we stopped to pick up a few things, I mean seriously it is bad news to walk through that section. Luckily we only spent like an hour there, and not too much money! After that it was the grocery store for the much needed shopping ideas. By the time we got home, I was tired; yet made dinner anyways. We had pasta carbonara. It was delicious, yet needed something else. Kenneth said it needed Ranch powder during the sauce part.

Today was well the least to eventful. I started my morning with a Barre class, that was to say the least was insane. Yet totally worth it! After class I had a lazy day until work. However, once at work it was an INSANE day. The power went out, the heavens opened up and produced the most massive storm, and of course all the kids went wild! Luckily I at least got to play receptionist and not be near them. However it did prove an issue with pick up. Some parents complained about the fact "you did not pick up with phone" because of no power, and of course the whole traffic issue was a pain. Luckily the parents were nice and told me all about where they were coming from and their dilemmas they had succumb to. I had found out that MOST of Richmond had no traffic lights and power. Yikes! Luckily I had power and never lost it! Yipee! I made dinner and it was the BOMB! I made meatloaf and a baked sweet potato. It was super yummy and awesome!

Well that is all friends, I bid thy farewell for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment