Friday, June 8, 2012

Feeling Totally Honored & My 1st Ever Yoga Challenge, Recap week 1

Hey friends, hope all is well.  I am totally LOVING that today is Friday!!  Actually yesterday was my Friday at work, but oh well.  I mean, I did have to go this morning for a boring meeting; but it was good.

This afternoon actually I was blessed with attending a graduate party for one of my seniors.  I have known this young man for close to six years now.  When I was a freshman at college and came to Richmond for Easter, I went to his grandmother's house for lunch and then was pretty much adopted by them.  They are the people who own the farm, and Will is one of their grandsons.  When I started at Fork Church, being a senior high youth leader; Will was one of the first kids I met.  So Will has been an awesome kid and I do wish him the best in life.  I mean, I was totally honored to be attending his party.  It was pretty much just family except for his brother's girlfriend, an old family friend and myself.  The food was of course amazing and I knew he would love his present.  He and my other senior high students do not make me feel old, which is probably why I like them so much!

Okay, so yoga recap!!
Monday night, I took a Barre class.  Tuesday morning, I took a Barre class.  Thursday morning, I took a Barre class.
Oh yeah, totally awesome!  I mean that is more working out in a week, than I have done in a LONG time.  I totally love these classes.  They make me push to a new level and next week I plan on pushing myself to a whole new level because I am going to take the "normal" class instead of the "lite" class (which I have been taking).  Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the barre classes! They are definitely NO JOKE! The first time I took one, my legs and hips were sore in places I'd never even felt before!

    ReplyDelete