Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beer, Bourbon and BBQ.. What More Can a Girl Ask For???

Hey friends, happy Saturday.  I hope everyone had a great day so far, and of course I know we did.  We have spent our morning being lazy but this afternoon being drunk!!!

Here are a few pictures of our day...  I only had my phone so forgive the crapy quality of the pictures!




I forgot to take my camera with me there, but here are the items we collected during our outing!

Wrist bands
 A few years ago, for Christmas Kenneth got me a bracelet; and recently I broke it (accidently).  Well today he replaced it for me!!!


Yummy wine!

Restaurant review place, cool cozy

Racing items

Lanyard, which held...

... this!!

drink. eat. relax.
 These pictures are a few of the items we tried.



Totally won free items to Colonial Downs Race track
Well yes, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment