Hey friends, happy Wednesday. I do hope everyone's week has been running smoothly. I realize that I have been a bad, bad blogger. I mean a new month started and I have only posted once. Oops! Okay, so fixing that situation right now! Here's a recap since the 1st.
I worked for five hours on Friday which to say the least was HELL!!! These kids got out of school on the 31st so they are a noisy bunch to say the lease. On the 2nd I worked, hello no weekend!! However that night Kenneth stayed up playing Wii until 3 am and I once again started in on Fifty Shades of Grey. YUMMMM!!!! I also will admit, I finished the third book last night (I might be addicted)!!!
Sunday, the 3rd, we went to the farm to have an end of the year Youth Group party! It was lots of fun: good food, wonderful company and the lake of course. I did some kayaking and some swimming, and by the end of the night I was feeling it. It has been close to a year since I have done either, so it was a shock to say the lease.
On Monday, I actually had the day off from work so I got to just be lazy. I did not even attempt to get out of bed until noon. By then I had nothing to do until 5:40 when I needed to go get my eyebrows done at Ulta. Of course after that I ran by Whole Foods to pick up some groceries, my list consisted of three things: popcorn, Cliff Bars and h2o melon. I walked out spending like close to $70. Yikes! Needless to say though, I have enjoyed the food so far!!! After that I went to Barre class. I have not been to Monday class in a while, however I totally LOVE the music mix. She has all recent music unlike some of the other teachers that rely on older, jazzercise music. So it was a great class! After that I wanted some thai, but the place I normally go to was closed. Ugh, not fair; so I settled for some Chick-Fil-A!! Since I have not had it in a while, it was totally worth it!! We stayed up till two playing and reading, hehe!!
Yesterday, Tuesday, I started out my morning heading to Barre for what I thought was a 9:15 class. Well, on my way I almost got t-boned by a lady who's road T-ed at mine and she was not even looking in my direction (which would have been her left) and just pulled out because the car in front of me was about a car length ahead of my. Luckily I was able to swerve around her and not hit the guy coming towards me and avoid getting hit by like a foot. After that, I look up and she is flicking me off. I truly wanted to step on the brake and watch her buy the back end of my car; however, sense took over and I did not, but oh I was pissed. I got to class at 9:16 and ran in, only to just see the teacher. Of course I panicked thinking it was just going to be me in class and I was late. Luckily she gave me a puzzling look and was like "class is at 9:30, you can calm down" which was reassuring. Class went great, and I totally kicked butt. After, I went home; got ready and came to work. I luckily missed going to the movie, but had to spend an hour working on snack. Ugh, but it was worth it since we had leftovers and some of us got to munch like crazy on them!!! I was going to go back to dance class last night (since it has been like eons since I have been there. However, laziness prevailed and I did not. I went home a curled up on the sofa and enjoyed some M*A*S*H!!! Yet, I feel that since I worked out like three times already this week it was okay; plus I have yet another Barre class tomorrow, so it is all good!!!
Today was another lazy morning, however I realized that I needed to pick up a prescription and get gas. Well, on the way to get gas I realized I had no money in my checking account and had forgotten my credit card at home. Ugh, so I put in only $15 worth, which actually filled up my tank half way. Yipee!! The RX was the easy part, so I stopped by Starbucks to get a drink to enjoy on the way to work! My iced vanilla latte was just the ticket I needed. Once I got to work, I turned around and got on a bus with some kids and headed towards the river. We took a good hour long walk around near the river, enjoying the wonderful day!!! Also we celebrated a co-worker's wedding, coming up in two months and a week!!! So we had a shower, presents and a wonderful cake!!
Now I am just checking blogs and blogging here myself. Life seems pretty good right now. There are only like two kids in my section, which is great!! Oh just counting the minutes (which are 24, in case you wanted to know). Well I hope you all have a great end of your night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment