Hey friends happy Friday. I hope everyone had a great week. Mine was eventful, as you can tell through the past posts. So this is week 3 of the yoga challenge, and I did yoga three times this week.
Monday morning I took a Barre class. It was a regular class, and it kicked my butt. Well I mean I thought it was going to kick my butt, but Tuesday when I woke up I could actually move. It was great! I cannot wait till next Monday and a new class!
Also, at least every night this week I have been working on a few yoga poses; to relax. They are both working well, and making my hips relax (mainly where I am having pressure). Here are the links to the poses:
The Reclining Bound Angle Pose ~ http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/663 (yet I do not put pillows under my knees)
The Bound Angle Pose ~ http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/486
So it has been a great week for yoga!
No comments:
Post a Comment