Hey friends. Happy Friday! Hope this week has been well for you. However the heat is now killing me now, but other than that this week has been great!
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week I got my butt up and went to Barre. Monday and Wednesday were both regular Barre classes, while Tuesday was the Light class.
Now I do wonder, how in the world I can sweat more in the 45 minute (Light) class than in the normal (1 hour) class??? Kind of odd if you ask me! Yet needless to say, by Wednesday I realized I was going to be sore; and without a doubt by Thursday morning I was sore. My arms hurt so much I could not even scratch my back, thank god for Kenneth!!!
I also incorporated the two poses from last week into my just lounging around time. Both help stretch out muscles and relax my mind!
But yes, I have reached the end of the June Yoga Challenge, sponsored by Courtney! I truly have enjoyed being active and getting my butt handed to me frequently in class! Yoga has been an awesome relaxing tool and I do hope to continue my use of it from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment