Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Whot!

Hey friends, happy Tuesday! I cannot believe today was shorter than normal. I left for barre, which was a light class and awesome! I do wonder though why I sweat more in the light class than in the normal class. Kind of odd, since the light class is 15 minutes shorter and not as insane. Yet the class kicks my butt more than the other one.

Okay, so back to the second sentence in the post. Yes, a short day. On my way to barre I got a text from a co-worker telling me no work today! We still do not have power there, so yes no work! Of course I am sure my boss was worrying about our fish (we have a 50 pound salt water tank and like seven fishes). So we will see how it goes tomorrow.

I guess I am going to the store tomorrow for some milk and hopefully nothing else. Our rules state that we have to serve milk with snacks/meals. Luckily we only have one snack this week, in the afternoon. Plus I have chips and salsa somewhere at work, which I guess we will be having tomorrow. Too bad the yogurt and string cheese are probably shot to heck now. Dang, now I need to figure out the rest of the snack list for the week.

Well, off to just lounge around and be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment