Monday, October 1, 2012

October Yoga Challenge

Hey friends, happy October. Wow, I cannot believe I am typing that. That is insane. Only two months until Christmas!!! Plus also 11 months and 30 days until my 26th birthday (not like I am counting or anything)!!!

Well, remember back in June how I participated in Courtney's yoga challenge. It is back again, if you look to the right side of my page you will see the awesome link to the challenge; and I challenge you to it too! I think I am getting Kenneth to at least try!!!

My goals this time:
1. work yoga/barre into my routine twice a week
2. master a new yoga pose a week
3. get Kenneth to do at least one yoga workout with me a week

Sounds good! Hopefully I can start tomorrow because I am dead beat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment