Hey friends, happy Tuesday. I hope everyone's week has started out good so far. I will say yesterday sucked, like totally want to get a time machine and redo it all over again. Right now I am just so stressed beyond the extreme because of school. It is ridiculous.
So today, two years ago I lost my grandmother. She was the widow of my grandfather, who I had lost eleven years previous. She was an amazing women, being the youngest of seven; raised by her father and two aunts. She raised three awesome kids (one of which I claim as a mother), and has three amazing grandkids!
She was the grandmother who gave theater tickets instead of the latest toys, or donated money to the Heifer International project. She had a membership to the science museum so when I came to visit we always went. She was an avid dog lover and humanitarian. She was an invested member of her church and I am pretty sure both of my grandparents started a club for at their church called Star City Social Club (which is still going today).
She enjoyed her coffee and crossword puzzles every morning. She lived most of her life in Roanoke, VA; but spent her remaining years in Chattanooga, TN or Winchester, VA.
I love and miss her daily, but I know she's watching over me and probably rolling her eyes at some of the things I do!!!

She sounds like an amazing woman. She lives on each time you remember her. <3
ReplyDelete