Hello readers, it is me Hermione the loving cat again. Mom has been super busy with school, and work and probably a ton of other things since she does not give me the adequate twenty hours of loving that I demand. So because of that I have decided to hack her blog again and let you know what is going on. Oh yeah, plus I am super cute!
So this is me trying to let mommy not get any homework done, or television watched!
This is me trying to help mommy take a picture! Aren't I super nice!Not too happy with the camera.
Close up!!!
I just love moving right when mommy is about to take a shot!
| See, I am cute! |
So yes, this is my attempt to be AWESOME!!! Now I think I will try to squash mommy's chest some more, or just kill daddy. Which ever happens, happens! Plus I think I will distract her from more homework and make her feed me more!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment