Sunday, October 28, 2012

Storm. Belated post about Baseball.

Hey friends, happy Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend prepping for the upcoming storm. We have filled up all the water bottles in the apartment and stocked up on mixers for the alcohol! I mean come on now, we have to think about the necessities here. 

Okay, so I know this post is WAY past due (try like two months, at least)! This post was suppose to come back in July right after wine tasting. Well, I kind of forgot to post it. So here goes now (since I still have power right now and cannot find the camera cord to post my storm prep pictures). 

We drove from Winchester, to Richmond just in time for the game. My museum gave us tickets and "Squirrel Bucks" which are pretty much cash but in a gift card form (give or take). You can use them for anything, we used them for beer!
Needless to say, we did not realize we were matching until a friend of mine spotted us and laughed.
Little did I know it was also my Alumni night at the game, oops! Oh well! I did get to see a few old friends though.
They game was okay, we were loosing. Yet, it started to rain so we took refuge. Eventually we gave up trying to hang out and left, plus we were starving. So we headed out to Buffalo Wild Wings for some dinner (it was like 10 by then).
Doesn't he look super happy

Trying to pretend he doesn't know me
I am pretty sure my dinner that night was boneless wings and potato wedges while he got a wrap! 

Okay, time to get off here and continue my "prep" for the storm! Stay safe everyone and take great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment