Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy birthday...

... to me!!! Yup today I turn 25. I mean a quarter of a century old. Yikes! How did this happen??? I will say, today has been pretty awesome!!! I have been spoiled beyond belief and LOVED every second of it!!!

It of course all started at midnight!! We had this amazing cake!!



 Plus one present, which was a joke.


 Yes, he wrapped one of my Fiber One bars!!!


 However, this morning the real presents showed up!!!


TOTALLY LOVVEEE!!!!!!!!


 Plus this amazing card!!!



Then there was lunch at Mimi's Cafe!! Yum!!!

Sparkling Strawberry

5 Cheese Grilled Cheese
 Just what every 25 year old orders, a grilled cheese!!

Quiche
So needless to say, it was a great day... However, today is not over! I do LOVE that it is 24 hours just for me!!! All about me!! Well now off to figure out dinner and desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment