Hey everyone, happy Monday. So yup, just like last Monday (well really Sunday, since I forgot it was not due until Monday) I have a yoga recap.
Goals:
1. yoga/barre at least twice
2. master a new pose
3. get Kenneth's butt moving
Actuality: one yoga breathing session last night before bed.
Ugh, but this week was hard. I mean it was just crappy. The weather was up and down, my kids were driving me insane, since Monday was not a normal day my whole week was thrown off. Plus, I had planned on getting up this morning to get to barre; but I did that whole turn off the alarm clock, instead of hitting the snooze button. The next thing I know it was like eleven, crap. Welp, I missed barre this morning; but hopefully I can make it tomorrow and Wednesday.
I will say Kenneth at least watched my yoga last night, while Hermione was trying to help me breathe. What a nice cat, I know!!!
Okay, well now that it is Monday I can get my butt moving in the right direction this week (hopefully)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment