Hey friends, happy Tuesday. I hope everyone's week has started out good so far. Mine has been okay.
Okay, so if you do not know I LOVE to bake. However, cleaning is not exactly my area of strength. So while in college a co-worker of mine gave me this muffin and I feel in love. Now of course she told me the recipe like a million of times but I always forgot it. So finally I asked for it on FB, realizing if it is written/typed out I would remember it! Bingo! That was the key!
This recipe has three ingredients: canned pumpkin, cake mix, and CHOCOLATE!!! Okay, you can add some water if you need too. I mean come on, who would not want to make this!
So you add all three things together, no oil or anything else like that (even though the box calls for it).
Then put them in muffin tins and bake at 350 for like 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven and the size of them.
| End result |
No comments:
Post a Comment