Friday, October 12, 2012

Needing the times to change...

Hey friends, happy Friday. I hope everyone has had a good week, or at least not done anything stupid!!

Okay, well let's just get one thing straight: I hate politics. I think they are one of the stupidest things EVER. Now granted I did major in History and took a lot of Political Science classes plus now am working on a Paralegal Certificate; but that all being said, I like law but politics suck.

I just want it to be be Wednesday November 7th. I want ALL this political bullshit to end. I am tried of reading Facebook posts about people's opinions that are only fake and only because the election is this year. Most people know that if this year was not an election year they would not care. I mean seriously, who really cares all the time anyways??? Not as many people that rant on Facebook.

I wish Facebook has a "Hide All" option for political crap or just a sensor. Plus all these adds on the television are driving me insane. Since none of it is true, it is all just a bunch of lies. Truly I believe running for President is all about who can lie the most and get away with it.

The position of President has turned into a huge joke. What the actual position of the President is and what the man as President does are two TOTALLY different things. Looking back at the Constitution (which is what our country is truly founded on) you can see the outline of what the President is suppose to do. Yet of course, with political parties and drama it has turned into a three-ring circus. I mean our government does has three branches of government: Legislative (Congress), Judicial (Supreme Court), and Executive (President). So I mean it is not a stretch for this to happen.

Plus if you look at the Amendments to the Constitution, there are term limits on the President but not on Congress. Hence why we have people who are like a million years old voting for "our needs." If you read the newspaper after a Congressional vote, you can see if your representative was actually there that day and voted. Their agendas are a little different that everyone else's, even though they are suppose to be doing what is best for the average person. Yet how can someone who has never worked a day in their life, know what is best for the working man/woman???

*This post is just a rant on politics. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, these are just mine. So PLEASE can November 7th get here and all this drama end. Yet I know that even after the election, no matter who actually wins there will be probably even more drama; and maybe even some people leaving the country. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment