Friday, October 5, 2012

What a week!!

Hey friends and happy Friday!! I swear I thought this day was never going to come. This week seemed to drag on like no other. Luckily this weekend has no real plans, so to speak; so at least I can be lazy if I want!!

Hopefully tomorrow I plan on hitting up my friend's Mary Kay party. She is new to Richmond, so it is her debut party and the fall product preview. I really do not wear makeup, but it is for a good cause. Maybe I will find some people's Christmas presents. Plus she will donate 10% of all her sales in October to the Mary Kay Charitable Foundation and tomorrow if you wear pink you get $1 off each item you buy! Sounds like a deal to me!

I also plan on going to barre Sunday morning and probably some yoga too. The October Yoga challenge recaps will be on Monday, so I have a few days to get it in.

Since this week has been dragging on, I really have not had time to do anything. I have felt like the days just slip by. Truly since last week being sick, I just have not recovered. Work of course has been slow as all get up, it just takes forever for the few hours to pass by.

Last night though, I thought class was canceled or something. Okay, back story: I get off work at 5:45 and class is at 7. If I were to go home and come back to school it would not be worth it, I would get like only a few minutes at home and I would probably not make it to school. I went and got Chipotle for dinner, and then go hung out in the room. Except normally there is another girl there, but there was not. I started to get worried because it was like 6:45 and still no one else had shown up for class. I FB messaged a girl in my class, with no answer. So I texted my teacher, I mean since I missed last week (due to being sick); I wanted to make sure I did not miss any new announcement. Luckily people started showing up right then. Class was good, long but good. Luckily I did not miss too much last week (from what I can tell).

Okay, well off here now to head to work!!! Hope everyone has a great Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment