... Pinterest!!! I swear before school started this semester I spent all my time "pinning!" It was great, hence why I have like a million pins. I just could not help myself! Judge me all you want, I don't care (okay, I might care a little), but I will just call it jealousy! ha!
I mainly love it for recipes. I mean I read lots of blogs will food posts and think about trying them and of course I watch Food Network like it is my job! I have an obsession with cooking. I LOVE it! I have roughly twenty cookbooks, plus two binders full of recipes. Kenneth thinks I am insane, but he enjoys the food!
Now that it is starting to get on the colder side of the weather (which I am LOVING), I am trying to find slow cooker/crock pot meals. Oh boy, I have found the one I am in love with! It takes all of two hours to cook, plus like two minute prep time (I mean hello, what's better than that), and I even use one of those plastic bags you can stick in the pot to make it a no mess clean up (heck yeah, taking the lazy route)!!!
Now normally I hate meatballs. I mean they take forever. So much work for such little product. Not worth it in my book. Yet this recipe calls for already made meatballs (even less work, score)! Plus like five ingredients.
So right now these little things have become a staple in our diet. I throw some rice in the microwave for twenty and we have a great meal!
Plus I mean they are called Holiday Whiskey Bourbon Meatballs. Really, how can you go wrong with that name??? Just give them a shot, or at least for a party!
No comments:
Post a Comment