Well once in Winchester we had a late night, and by late I mean we did not even get there until Wednesday around 11. Luckily the next morning we were up bright and early since I forgot to shut the blinds and the sun woke me up around 6. Totally annoying. Luckily we did not have anything planned for the morning, but eventually made our way to Sonic. After that we went to a gas station that serves Dunkin' Donuts coffee, YUM!
Since we had time to kill we went and drove around town. Eventually we ended up at Best Buy. There we found a scanner/copier/printer/fax combo. thing which was pretty nice. After that we went to Lowe's to walk around, and also Bed Bath & Beyond. It was a pretty lazy day. Back at the house I realized my mom's keyboard was not working. Once she got home we went back to Best Buy to find her a new one. While there we saw a sign that was too funny not to picture.
Since she just bought a Prius, it seemed super fitting! Here is a picture of her car with the sign (below).
After that we went to Martin's for some groceries. At the grocery store we saw the funniest thing. At the end of the parking lot was this...
... someone obviously had a little too much time on their hands at work. I do kind of feel sorry for the person's car, but at the same time... not really! So a few weeks ago my mom was at the beach and harassed me about some shoes because she was going to buy them for me. Well of course once I was home, I asked about them and foiled the for Christmas thing. Oops! How was I suppose to know?? Well anywhere here they are! Purple(-ish) fivefingers. They are super comfy and I love them!
Also, my mom has a pond at her place so Kenneth was in heaven working on it!
So I realized that since my mom has tons of cats (8 to be exact). I thought I would introduce them all (so here it goes):
 |
| Meredith Grey |
 |
| The Whiz(ard) |
 |
| Derek Shepard |
 |
| Christina Yang |
 |
| Owen |
 |
| Koko Quileran |
 |
| Coco Chanel |
And last but not least is...
 |
| Khalua Patron |
This cat is a mancoon cat. He is three feet from head to tail. He can sit on his hind feet and lean into the bathtub without stretching. It is kind of insane. But he is super funny. He kind of reminds me about the kid who has too big of a growth spurt and is trying to adjust to his body.
No comments:
Post a Comment