So on the 14th, while we were up north visiting my mom; she sent us to Lowe's (once again) to get supplies to build a table. Kenneth went to pick out the wood, I went to drive the car!
| He's so amused by my driving |
This is us driving home. Yes, that is plywood on the top of the car. We drove home with Kenneth holding it with one hand, me driving barely above 30 with no interstate. The interstate trip would be roughly 10-15 minutes, depending on lights; the way we went was like 40, even with the lights pretty much (I did end up finding EVERY single one).
So we started our cutting, and by we I mean Kenneth and I. For some reason they had decided I should learn to use a saw. It was kind of stupid and I almost cut my finger at one point. Oops!
Mere decided to help out, and by help out I mean drink from the pond!
Khalua also decided to hang out and help, by supervising (from a box, inside the house).
At the end of the cutting, or so I thought!
Afterwards we went out to dinner at a place called Mimosas's! It is the BEST chinese food EVER. I love it so much!
| My pretty mommy |
Mom and I got egg drop soup. This soup is like no other egg drop soup ever. It is spicy, with veggies and amazing broth. I also got peach tea!
My entree was the General Tso's chicken! Yum! Of course there was lots of left overs!
After dinner mom realized we needed to go BACK to Lowe's for a few more items! While there I saw these (look below), and about had a cow! I wanted to buy them ALL!!!
I also made a house key! It has only taken me like eight years to get a key to my house. Okay, I take that back; I probably had one at one point, but lost it! But hey, this one is super cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment