Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hagerstown. Sweet Frogs. Popeye's.

Later on after the farm, we decided to go shopping at the outlets up in Haggerstown, MD. It is a short ride, about an hour; yet however we did get lost a little because of the car's GPS.

The stores were hit were: Levi's, Coldwater Creek, Eddie Bauer, J. Crew, Le Gourmet Chef, Banana Republic, Under Armor, and Polo. Needless to say, I made out out like a bandit!









Once we got into town we went to Sweet Frog's to enjoy some fro-yo!

Then after that we went by the Coldwater Creek store near my mom's. There is were I really got all my CC clothes from, the outlet really did not have anything I needed. While we were there a HUGE storm came in, it was pouring buckets for half an hour. Afterwards for dinner, I got my first experience at having Popeye's chicken! It was pretty good, spicy though. I did like it, and will probably have it again someday; but not anytime soon!
Later on that night, Kenneth enjoyed himself a nice drink! I was too tired haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment